Top 10 Most Successful Casino Companies Worldwide
The multi billion dollar gambling industry keeps on getting bigger and bigger and though the market experiences some income dips in the previous years, nothing is stopping the casino tycoons with their expansions, acquisitions and spinoffs.
The casino business is here to stay and now has more capability to charm more people from various places and with diverse entertainment needs as casino evolves into an integrated mega resort hotel and theme park, a luxurious vacation haven for everyone who wants to have a taste of the finest things in life.
If you’re a casino patron, you might be interested to know the top performing casino companies that generate the most revenues. Below are the highest grossing casino operators worldwide as of 2015.
- Las Vegas Sands – this U.S. based casino and resort mogul bested others with its close to $15 billion gross profit after reaching a low point during the recession in 2008. It’s now back on track and recently its flagship is being held by The Venetian Macau but a new Sands mega resort will soon rise at the cotai strip in Macau, China.
- SJM Holdings Limited – a group of companies authorized to operate casinos in Macau, China. SJM runs ore than 20 Casino Hotel including the casinos owned by one of the oldest casino titan in China, Stanley Ho. This company gained almost 11 billion dollars making it the second top grosser.
- MGM Resorts – generated $10 billion from its chain of casino hotels including MGM Grand Casino Las Vegas, the 3rd largest hotel and resort complex in the world, which boasts of outdoor pools, rivers and waterfalls.
- Galaxy Entertainment Group – another China based casino and hotel magnate bagged $9.26 billion from its operations of various casinos in Macau such as the Star World, The Galaxy and Grand Waldo to name a few.
- Caesars Entertainment – holds revenue of $8 billion, this U.S. Company has a strong presence in Vegas and Atlantic City owning popular properties like the Caesars Palace and the Rio.
- Wynn Resorts of Steve Wynn and Resorts World of Malaysia based Genting Conglomerate also made it to the top with $5.43 and $5.19 gross earnings respectively.
- Other casino operators who amassed billions of revenues are: Melco Crown Entertainment (Hong Kong), Penn National Gaming (U.S.), Crown Limited (Australia) and Boyd Gaming of theU.S. All these companies garnered from $2 – $2.5 billion income.
Casino gamblers and recreational visitors are behind the success of those gambling businesses. Hotel Resort and Casinos can be overwhelming and intimidating at times and if you’re more of an introvert type, you would want to stay away from the dazzling lights. Play poker, blackjack, hi-lo or slots at GClub Online Casino and have fun without leaving the comfort of your home. Take advantage of the gold slot machine games special features of the month to increase your winning chances.